Falkonergaardsvej 4, 1959 Frederiksberg C, Denmark
Tlf.: (+45) 3537 6408
M.A. in Biology, educated at the University of Copenhagen
Librarian, educated at the Royal School of Library and Information Science, Copenhagen
Text editor, proofreader, writer of popular science articles
Organizer of meetings, seminars, conferences
Guide: Greenland, Estonia, Latvia, Germany, Sweden, Norway, England
Translator (patent literature, science literature; English => Danish and Danish => English)
Marketing agent, sales agent, tele-marketing agent
Information broker (science, patents)
Free lance science journalist and part time editor
Danish Science Journalists Association
Secretary at Lehmann & Ree patent agency
Editor of the popular science magazine BioNyt - Videnskabens Verden (BioNews - the World of Science)
Science teacher at two schools in Leichester, England (14 months in England)
Organizer of exhibition of Greenland art,
Organizer of science seminars
· The Royal Danish Academy
of Sciences and Letters in Copenhagen: Manuscript to book about gene technology, ordered by the Academy.
· The Danish Board of Technology : Report about cloning to be used at a meeting in the Danish Parlament
(Folketinget), and afterwards a report of the meeting.
· Novo-Nordisk: Manuscript to a book about biotechnology regulations in different countries, draft manuscript to an environmental handbook for laboratory workers, draft manuscript to a book about biotechnology and safety.
· Association of Biotechnology Industries in Denmark: The book: "20 år med genteknologi" (20 years with gene technology).
· Copenhagen Capacity: A presentation of biotechnology companies in Copenhagen.
· Folk University of Copenhagen: Organizing a course of Arctic Ecology.
· University of Copenhagen: Presentation of the biotechnology research at the university.
· The Danish Research Councils: A book about the research under the public funded research programme on biotechnology.
· Danish Environmental Protection Agency and
The Danish Board of Technology: Directory of biotechnology.
· Gyldendal (publ.): Editor, translator.
· Gad (publ.): Biology dictionary.
· Christian Ejlers publishing house: Environmental directory, directory of biotechnology.
· Lingtech A/S: Translation of patents.
· Chas Hude Patentkontor: Translation of patents.
· Larsen & Birkeholm A/S - Skandinavisk Patentbureau Translation of patents.
· Magnus Jensens Eftf..: Translation of patents.
· Awapatent: Translation of patents.
· Rudolf Nikolajsen Patentkontor Activinova: Translation of patents.
· Dako A/S: Database of patent literature.
· BioNyt - Videnskabens Verden: Founder and editor
of BioNyt - Videnskabens Verden (BioNews - the World of Science).
· Zoological Museum, Copenhagen: Draft manuscript and lay out to the Danish application for being host land for the
Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF).
· Producer of round table talk about the possibility of life on Mars (University Radio)
· Local radio programmes.
· Danish Broadcasting Corporation
: Weekly programme "Videnskaben og vi" (Science and us).
· The Society of Danish Engineers: Organizer and chair man of conference about CFC-gasses.
· The Biological Forum and Greenland Tourism: Organizer and chair man of seminars about Greenland.
· Organizer of journeys to Sweden, Germany, and Estonia for The Danish Society for the Conservation of Nature, and to Greenland for The Biological Forum and Profil Travel.
· Guide on fungi excursions.
· Host of weekly workshops about herbs, spices, medicinal herbs.
· Member of the initiative and promoter groups to establish the environmental
organizations NOAH, OOA and OVE.
· Member of the board of OVE og aktiv i disse miljøgruppers opstartfase.
· Medlemskab af Natur og Ungdoms (Nature and Youth)
· Promoter of a Danish biosensor industry group.
· Organizer of exhibition of Greenland art
· Organizer of science seminars
· Biotechnology course for journalists.
· "Hands on" course for journalists at The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University of Copenhagen and Technical University of Denmark.
· Courses about the Internet
· Courses about patent databases
· Science journalist travels to Sweden, Norway, Switzerland, Austria, USSR, The Czech Republic, Ireland, and England.
Knowledge of foreign languages:
· Danish (mother tongue; journalism, biological and medical terms)
· English (read, write and speak fluently; translation to and from English, patent literature)
· Norwegian (read fluently, understand perfectly; Danish is understood by Norwegians)
· Swedish (read fluently, understand perfectly; Danish is understood by Swedes)
· German (read and understand - not fluently)
· French (read - not fluently)
Knowledge of IT:
· Word and Word Perfect
· Excel and Access
· Internet Explorer and Outlook
· QuarkXPress and InDesign
· File Maker
· I have copyright to computer programmes designed by me and produced by edb programmers
Austria - Belgium - Czech Republic - Estonia - Denmark - Finland - France - Germany - Greece - Ireland - Italy - Latvia - Lithuania - The Netherlands - Norway - Poland - Russia - Soviet Union (Former) - Slovakia - Spain - Sweden - United Kingdom - Yugoslavia (Former) - / - Armenia (Former) - Singapore - Hong Kong - / - Tunesia - Kenya - / - USA - Canada - / - Greenland - Iceland - Faroe Islands - / - Tahiti - Australia (and Tasmania) - New Zealand.
Well over 1000 articles of medicine and biology, such as:
Gardening, dog training, drawing, painting, fungi, bird watching, skiing.